In our reading we occasionally come across thought provoking articles which challenge the status-quo. We particularly like the following:
- Recognizing the End of the Chinese Economic Miracle is republished with permission of Stratfor.
- Feeding the Dragon: Why China’s Credit System Looks Vulnerable from GMO.
- Principles by Ray Dalio of Bridgewater Associates
- How Many Monkeys Does it Take to Find a Successful Strategy? by Michael Edesess and Kwok L. Tsui, 22 October 2013
- Cultivating Skill in a World Lacking Genius by Simon Savage, Risk Specialist, GLG Partners and Paul Gibson, Chief Tactical Writer, Man. First Published in AIMA Journal, Q1 2013.
- AHL Explains. An excellent video series explaining the principles behind systematic trading systems.
- Discussion Paper 1 - ASX200 to Hit 3750.pdf. by Gregory Carroll, Citi Smith Barney, 29 August 2007.
- An excellent explanation of High Frequency Trading. by WEED e.v., 1 September 2014.